Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopterfrom
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter
Kailash Mansarovar Yatra by Helicopter (without Parikrama)
Number of Days: 07 Days
Package Cost: Rs.1,35,000 + 2.58% taxes per person
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Challenging
From Lucknow we shall proceed to Nepalgunj by road takes 4hours. Arrivel at Nepalgunj (Administrative Head Quarter of Western Nepal) Dinner. Evening – tour briefing. Overnight Stay at Hotel Sneha.
FLY, NEPALGUNJ - SIMIKOT – HILSA, THEN DRIVE TO PURANG (Taklakot – 3400 m.).
Early morning transfer to airport (10 minutes from Hotel) for flying to Hilsa (the boarder between Nepal and China). But before reaching Hilsa, your Helicopter must land at SIMIKOT (the administrative head quarter of Northern frontier of Nepal) because the boarder immigration office of Nepal is situated here only and according to the regulation of Nepal, you must put exit stamp on your Passport before you leave for China (Kailash). The entire formalities take about 30 to 45 minutes. After completing the formalities in Simikot, you continue our journey to Hilsa. Once you land at Hilsa, you cross the River Karnali through a suspension bridge and get entered to the China side then continue TREKKING up to the “Sher village”. The Chinese immigration Office and Boarder Check Post is situated in Sher village. Your vehicles (Land Cruisers & truck) are waiting there as well. The actual trek takes approximately 45 minutes to an hour to reach Sher from the suspension bridge. Due to the different pace of walking, it may take at least two hours to gather all group members & luggage in immigration office up in Sher. However, the formalities don’t take long time but it depends on the mood of Chinese Police. From Sher, it takes another an hour to reach Taklakot (Purang -3700 m.).
• Nepalgunj to Simikot flight: 1 hour.
• Simikot to Hilsa flight: 20 minutes.
• Hilsa to Sher trek: 1 hour.
• Sher to Taklakot drive: 1 hour.
• Purang Guesthouse
REST DAY IN TAKLAKOT (PURANG) FOR ACCLIMATIZATION
Today, you will have rest in Taklakot for acclimatization purpose. In fact, you have gained an enormous height within a day while coming in Taklakot, so before making any further journey to the higher elevation, your body should be acclimatized properly with the atmosphere in high altitude. So, it is significantly important to spend a day here for your health. However, we can also arrange a short visit to the Khojarnath temple (the ancient temple of Ram, Sita and Laxman) which is an optional program and you have to pay for transport (going and coming back) as well as the entrance fee of the temple. OR, you may stroll around the city on your own and visit the ruins of ancient Taklakot.
Khojarnath temple: Khojarnath temple is the ancient temple of Ram, Sita and Laxman. The temple (Monastery) is 1100 years old. – Takalakot to Khojarnath temple: 45 minutes (one way) by Jeep.
DRIVE, PURANG TO LAKE MANSAROVAR (Chiu Gompa – 4550 m.)
Early morning (after breakfast) you will depart for Lake Manasarovar (4560 m- Chui Gompa). The drive takes about 2 to 2 1/2 hours. On the way, we will have a short break in Rakshas Taal (Lake Ravana) to take some pictures & observe the sceneries. After taking a short break in Rakshas Taal, you will continue your journey to Lake Manasarover. After having holy dip and lunch, you will depart for a circumambulation around the lake Manasarovar on jeep. The journey around the lake requires approximately 3 hours.
• The distance of Mansarovar circumambulation: 72 km
• Taklakot to Lake Manasarovar: 3 hours.
• Jeep tour around Lake Manasarovar: 3 hours.
DRIVE, LAKE MANSAROVAR TO DARCHEN (4664 m.).
In the morning, perform Pooja (worship) & Snan (holy dip) after that we head out to Darchen (Mount Kailash base camp, 4662m). Overnight stay at Mansarover
FINISH KAILASH DARSHAN AND THEN DRIVE BACK TO TAKLAKOT
Today, you will complete the circumambulation around Mt. Kailash. The trek will be finished near Darchen where our vehicles will be waiting to fetch you and transfer to Taklakot. Evening, you will be in Taklakot.
• Zutrul phuk to trek ending point: 3 hours
• Darchen to Purang drive: 4 hours
DRIVE TO HILSA – FLY NEPALGUNJ & DRIVE BACK TO LUKHNOW
Early morning (after breakfast), you will drive to Sher village then trek down to Hilsa (45 minutes) and take Helicopter flight to Nepalgunj via Simikot. From Nepalgunj airport, you will directly drive to Lucknow. Our representative will escort you up to Lucknow.
• PurangtoSher: 1hour
• Sher to Hilsa trek: 30 minutes.
• Hilsa to Simikot: 20 minutes flight.
• Simikot to Nepalgunj: 1 hour.
• Nepalgunj to Lucknow drive: 5 hours
1. One night accommodation in Nepalgunj on full board basis (twin sharing)
2. Hotel Sneha to Airport transfer in Nepalgunj
3. Nepalgunj to Hilsa & back to Nepalgunj by Helicopter
4. Domestic airport taxes
5. Tibet group visa and travel/trekking permits
6. Guesthouse accommodation in Tibet except in Parikrama (trekking part)
7. All meals in Tibet (breakfast, lunch & dinner)
8. Transportation in Tibet in 4WD Land Cruiser (4 passengers in one Land Cruiser)
9. English speaking Tibetan guide
10. Necessary supporting crew (Cook, Sherpa’s, tour Manager from Nepal)
11. All necessary camping equipment for Parikrama
12. Gamow bag (pressure bag) and oxygen for emergency use
13. Medical kit bag
14. Humla region restricted area permit & royalties
15. Porter cost in Hilsa (while going and coming back to carry our equipments)
16. All applicable taxes & service charges.
1. Riding Horse or Yak during the Parikrama
2. Cost of porter
3. A visit to Khojarnath temple
4. Your travel insur ance
5. Rescue and evacuation service
6. Personal expenses
7. Bottled drinks
8. Tip for guide & driver
9. Any additional cost due to natural calamity and unforeseen circumstances.
• Bookings done on First cum first serve basis
• Advance booking facility available
• Special care for senior citizens