Chardham Yatra by Helicopter 5 Days
Chardham Yatra Helicopter – 04 Nights & 05 Days
Are you looking for a thrilling travel experience this Chardham Yatra 2020? We provide the best logistic services along with a complete package for your Chardham Yatra by Helicopter. We offer special Chardham packages and a complete 5nights and 6 days planned trip to Badrinath, Kedarnath, Yamunotri, Gangotri by helicopter.
Cost Of Package: Rs.1.65 lakh Per Person
Day 00: Dehradun Arrival
– Pick up facility from the airport. One of our representative will be available at the airport to receive you.
– Drive from airport to hotel for overnight stay.
– Welcome refreshments and dinner, with a briefing on Chardham yatra.
Our representative will pick you up from Dehradun airport. After relaxation and refreshment in the Hotel. In the evening the welcome dinner and detailed briefing of Chardham Yatra. Overnight stay at the Hotel in Dehradun.
Rejuvenation before the long start
Day 01: Visit Yamunotri:
– The sacred Yatra begins early morning with a helipad ride flying to Kharsali (the Yamunotri temple).
– Kharsali helipad is a 6km stretch to Temple which will be covered by pony or a palki. After
darshan, we take you around for sightseeing around Kharsali and enjoy an overnight stay.
The sacred Chardham yatra will begin in the morning from the helipad by flying to Kharsali helipad (Yamunotri Temple). Travelling from Kharsali helipad to temple is a 6 kilometres stretch which will be cover by pony or by palki. After darshan come back to Kharsali for sightseeing and an overnight stay.
Flying from Dehradun to Kharsali Helipad.
6km trek from Kharsali Helipad to Yamunotri temple, riding on a pony or by palki.
Day 02: Visit Gangotri:
– After breakfast, fly from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil helipad.
– From Harsil, we drive to Gangotri temple. The distance is around 22 Kilometers.
– A VIP Darshan for all groupmates is arranged in prior, along with, a Pandit for special Poojan,
– As Harsil is popularly known for its beautiful sightseeing spots, we provide a pitch stop fort with the group members. You can enjoy the natural beauty, clicks photo for memories and make your journey more memorable.
– Seek blessings by attending the evening Aarti Darshan at Gangotri.
– Dinner and overnight stay at Dharali/Harsil.
Flying from Kharsali Helipad to Harsil Helipad
On-road journey from Harsil to Gangotri temple
Dinner and Overnight stay at Dharali / Harsil
Day 03: Visit Kedarnath:
– An early morning drive to Harsil Helipad.
– On arrival, we fly out to Sersi Helipad and then fly again to Kedarnath from the same Helipad.
– The Temple is approximately 500 meters away from helipad. It will take approximately 15 minutes to reach the temple.
– The Pandit will accompany the group members and lead us to the VIP darshan in Kedarnath temple.
– Post the Darshan and Poojan, we will fly back to Sersi helipad.
– Pitch stop for lunch.
– Post lunch the group members can visit the ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir
– Overnight stay facility is arranged at Guptkashi, located at the banks of river Mandakini.
Travel from Harsil Helipad to Sersi Helipad and Sersi to Kedarnath
Kedarnath temple Darshan
Return to Guptakshi by afternoon
Day 04: Visit Badrinath:
– The group is headed towards the Helipad at Sersi Helipad.
– From the Helipad, we proceed to Badrinath.
– On arrival at Badrinath Helipad, Check-In at the hotel for refreshment and lunch.
– After Lunch, a sightseeing trip to Mana village is arranged for the group. The village is the last border area of India and China.
– In the evening, passengers can attend the Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple
– Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath.
Travel to Sersi Helipad
From Sersi Helipad to Badrinath Helipad
Sightseeing at Mana village
Attend the Swarna Aarti at Badrinath temple in the evening
Dinner and overnight stay at Badrinath
Day 05: Departure :
– The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the main highlight of this entire yatra.
– Starting at 04.00 AM sharp in the morning, it lasts for 2 hours.
– We make special arrangements, providing an opportunity for all our guests to sit inside the temple and revere the Darshan of the Shringar deity from a close proximity.
– After breakfast, we travel back to Dehradun, enjoying the mesmerizing view of the region.
– We will fly back between thick forests and amazing valleys covering five confluences- Vishu Prayag, Nanda Prayag, Karna Prayag, Rudra Prayag and Dev Prayag. The view is definitely a striking and unforgettable memory for all group members.
– Back to the helipad.
Details of the client:
• Name of The Passenger
• Date of Birth/Age/Gender
• Gotra (For Poojan) Contact Address
• Identity Proof (Electoral Card/ Pan Card/Aadhar Card) Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms
• Pan Card (Mandatory As Per Govt. Norms)
• Body Weight of Each And Every Individual
Day Accommodations Hotel / Similar
• Day 1 Dehradun Lemon tree/ Similar
• Day 2 Kharsali (Yamnotri) Yamnotri Cottage / Similar
• Day 3 Harsil (Gangotri) Himalayan Nature Resort/Similar
• Day 4 Guptkashi (Kedarnath) Villa Aadhya/ similar
• Day 5 Badrinath Sarovar Portico/ similar
• Pick up and drop off from Jolly Grand Dehradun Airport.
• 4 Night Accommodation at all Chardham location (Kharsil, Gangotri, Guptkashi & Badrinath)
• Exclusive Helicopter services Ex – Dehradun.
• Accommodation only on twin sharing basis, along with meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner).
• All ground transfers.
• VIP Pooja and Special VIP darshan at all Chardham destinations.
• Complimentary duffle bag.
Terms And Conditions:
• Children above the age of 2 years are considered as an individual (you have to pay equally as a full ticket cost)
• There is no provision for the concession for children or either senior citizens.
• Full amount has to be deposited within the first 60 days of your journey confirmation.
• In case, the Chardham Yatra is delayed due to bad weather or any other unforeseen reasons, the Journey will be conducted on the next available date. The uncovered part of the journey will be refunded (Rs.20,000/- for each customer)
• In Case, the customer requires any kind of rescheduling, the Booking will be considered Cancelled. The customers’ needs to make a fresh Booking. However, the confirmation is Subject To Availability Of Seats.
• Cancellation should be done at least 15 days before the date of journey.
• For cancellations, before 15days- 25% of the amount will be refunded. Before 20days- 50% of the amount will be refunded.
• For all extra ordered by the customer (food, beverages and any other services which is not included as a package by us) the customer will bear it as their own expense.
• Any meals or services left unutilized by the customer is non-refundable.
• The pilgrims have to abide to the Itinerary.
• The company/organizers (we) has the right to change the itinerary in case of Adverse Weather Condition Or Any Unforeseen Circumstances which is beyond our control.
• The customer is required to bear the cost in proportion, in case of any extended stay or travel due to any natural calamity or unforeseen reason.
• The company/organizer (we) shall not be responsible for a change in plan or itinerary, due to any natural calamity or unforeseen reason.
Guidelines For Passengers:
• We suggest our group members carry as less luggage as possible during the trip. Each person is allowed to carry only a single bag with maximum of 5 Kg weight in the Helicopter. Any extra luggage can be kept at the Hotel cloakroom.
• Pilgrims are requested to carry only handbags, as suitcases cannot be carried in the helicopter. We encourage hanging travel bags for the trip.
• Since all temples at Chardham are located at high altitude areas, all pilgrims are advised to carry a small oxygen bottle with them as a precaution. It is easily available at all medical stores.
• Fitness: All pilgrims should be physically fit. It is highly advised that pilgrims start jogging and exercising as they start preparing for the journey.
• Clothing: In such areas, the temperature can fall down to 10 degrees or even lesser during the night. Thus, pilgrims are advised to carry warm and woollen clothes along.
• Photography: Still Cameras/ Portable Video Cameras are allowed In the Himalayan Ranges, but not inside the temple. We request all pilgrims to not make any such attempts of clicking pictures inside the temple.
• Communication: Although all personal Mobile Phones have coverage, BSNL Mobile works better in most of the places.
We at Divine Journey, ensure to provide best logistics, with an unforgettable experience.