we arrange charter Helicopter booking for char dham yatra from Dehradun & Delhi. chardham visit by helicopter can be arrange in May to June and last week of Sep to oct every year.
Package : Ex Dehradun Char Dham Yatra by helicopter (Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath, Badrinath)
Duration : 02 nights 03 days
Ex Dehradun Package Cost: Rs.1, 45,000 net per person (minimum 04 People required)
Day – 01:
Early morning at 6.00 a.m. by Helicopter fly from Dehradun to Kharsali arrival 6.45 am & Yamunotri by Pony. Time taken to visit Yamunotri temple and back on pony 4-5 hours. Have darshan and come back to Kharsali. Depart Kharsali 1.00 PM Arrival at Harsil helipad 2.00pm from Harsil will proceed to Gangotri (approximately). Time taken to travel by road about 30 km from Harsil to Gangotri is 1 hrs. Then visit the holy river Ganga and perform Ganga pooja, Abhishek, pooja, arti & have prasad (lunch). Then come back to Harsil. Overnight halt at Harsil camp. Harsil is the most beautiful & picturesque site in Uttarakhand and is also known as mini Switzerland.
Early morning at 6.00 am our Helicopter will be waiting to proceeding for the holy darshan of Kedarnath Arrival at Phata at 7.00 am Proceed to Kedarnath local service by Helicopter 7.10 am Arrival at Kedar 7.20 am Have pooja, Abhishek and darshan of Lord Kedareshwar. From there proceed back to Phata 9.00 am. In Phata have a breakfast & departure for Badrinath at 11.00 am by Helicopter and arrive at Badrinath at 11.45 a.m. then proceed to Hotel Sarovar check in have a fresh & proceed to Badrinath temple a holy darshan of Lord Badrinath & come back to your respected Hotel have your Lunch & take a rest evening will proceed to local holy Darshan as per the time permits. & have wonderful Dinner & Goodnight to everyone Jai Badrivishal.
We will have early morning darshan of Lord Badrinath, perform pooja at 4.00 a.m. and come back to Hotel Sarovar, have a breakfast and then proceed towards Dehradun. Departure 5.30 am arrival at 6.30 am Dehradun.
Hope all of you enjoy a wonderful ecstatic journey with lots of spiritual memories & divine mercy of the Lord………..
Tour Price Includes:
1. Accommodation for 3 days – 2 nights twin sharing four star categories.
2. Full day sightseeing by A/C Coach local transportation
3. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Mineral water
4. Helicopter for Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri & Yamunotri only landing: Karsali, Harsil, Phata, Badrinath or Govind kund)
6. VIP Darshan
Tour Price Excludes:
1. Personal items & clothing.
2. Extra costs that may arise due to prolonged delays or postponement of flights due to fuel charges / technical reasons / acts of nature / riots / curfew / government regulations or any other conditions whatsoever, which are beyond the control of Divine Journey and its associated devotees.
3. Personal expenses, tips and donations, insurance against loss of baggage, damage, theft of personal items/ belongings, medical expenses if any and emergency evacuation if any.
4. Night Halt Rs. 25,000 halting Charge.
Items to Carry:
1. Small bag
2. Woolen clothes
3. Shawl ( light winter clothes)
5. Necessary medicines
6. Other necessary materials for your personal use.
7. Cap & Shoe
8. Letter pad, Video Camera.
9. Dr. Certificate
• Passport copy with minimum 6 months validity.
• Letter from a doctor certifying that the participant is fit to undertake this pilgrimage.
• Booking MUST be made minimum 3 months prior to each departure date.
• Once a booking is made, the deposit fee is non-refundable.
• Cancellation made 30 days before the departure date – 30 % of total package cost.
• Cancellation made 15 days before the departure date – 60 % total package cost.
• No refunds for any cancellation made within 20 days from date of travel.
• It is advisable to book tickets in advance as on the spot booking for same day may not be available due to heavy rush in the season.
Ticket will be confirmed only after depositing 70% amount in our following bank account.
Rest Payment required one month prior departure
After the money is deposited we will issue the tickets and send them by email/speed post.
We strongly advise to keep a provision of 1extra days to overcome any delays.
• Due to the nature of travel, there is always the possibility of change in the schedule. The Tour Operator or its associates shall not be liable for any such delays
• We have the right to change the Itinerary in the event of adverse weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances beyond our control.
• The group will be required to follow the itinerary strictly. The entire Group will enter & exit together as per schedule.
• In case of adverse weather conditions or technical snags with the helicopter, there could be a possibility of helicopter being un-operation for a couple of days, under such circumstances, every effort shall be made to provide them lodging / boarding etc. and the best available efforts shall be made to make alternate arrangements if possible however under such circumstances, all additional charges (if any) shall be borne by the guests.
Terms and Conditions for Char Dham or Do Dham by helicopter
1. Yatris are joining the tour at their own risk. Management is not responsible for any loss or damage of life and property due to accident, natural calamity or local political disturbance during the tour.
2. Management reserves the right to change the program schedule.
3. Yatris should keep peace and give full co-operation to Management on tour and for any delay to reach any place in unavoidable circumstances.
4. No luggage will be allowed to the flight more than 1and half Kg. during the Yatra.
5. If the Yatris weight is more than 75Kg charges will be extra.
6. No refund will be made if any place is not visited due to landslide/road blockage caused by natural calamities.
7. Extra costs that may arise due to prolonged delays or postponement of flights due to technical reasons / acts of nature / riots / curfew / government regulations or any other conditions whatsoever, which are beyond the control of Hare Krishna Sri Dham Yatra and its associated agents.
8. During the Yatra yatris has to follow the Vedic rolls no alcohol, no gambling, no intoxication, no smoking fully vegetarian food without Onion and Garlic.
9. Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments / museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra.
10. Divine Journey act only in the capacity of agent for the hotels, airlines, transporters, railways & contractors providing other services & all exchange orders, receipts, contracts & tickets issued by us are issued subject to terms & conditions under which these services are provided by them.
11. All itineraries are sample itineraries, intended to give you a general idea of the likely trip schedule. Numerous factors such as weather, road conditions, the physical ability of the participants etc. may dictate itinerary changes either before the tour or while on the trail. We reserve the right to change any schedule in the interest of the trip participants’ safety, comfort & general well-being.
12. We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred – directly or indirectly – due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of machinery or equipment’s, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, political closures or any untoward incidents.
13. We shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or damage to person, property, or otherwise in connection with any accommodation, transportation or other services, resulting – directly or indirectly – from any act of GOD, dangers, fire, accident, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department regulations, defaults, or any other causes beyond our control.
14. We do not have any insurance policy covering the expenses for accident, sickness, loss due to theft, or any other reasons. Visitors are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. All baggage’s & personal property/s at all times are at the client’s risk.
15. Joining the tour automatically means that Yatri agrees to abide and accept all terms and conditions of the tour.
16. This service is available on V3 Helicopter (Chardham) or Eurocopter AS350 B3 helicopters
17. This service is available on group basis of 6 passengers
18. The helicopter can carry a maximum of 6 passengers with total weight of 300 to 500kgs including baggage
19. Passengers would be allocated helicopter on the following criteria’s: On the first come first serve basis or On the basis of booking if arrival time for more than one group is same.
20. Passengers are advised not to carry heavy luggage as luggage cabin in helicopter is very small
21. The above package includes all transfers at all dhams (including pony at Yamunotri )
22. The above package includes darshan assistance at all dhams although expenses for any special puja will have to be borne by the passengers.
23. Any additional night stay will attract extra charge
24. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more dhams due to bad weather conditions/technical reasons then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of un-utilized sector/s.
…Tour & Services End…
If you are interested in this Package, Please fill in the inquiry form below and we will get back to you shortly.